Tuesday, November 6, 2012

21st Magic

Card Magic
When I started my career as a petty programmer, I was still workless. It's kinda funny - I started working, but I was a workless slacker. Then I continued to be a slacker. I started enjoying being a slacker. I had no bindings, no responsibility - just a slacker of my own kind. I earned just enough to keep myself up. Then suddenly another slacker's idea came into my mind - the card slacker (he existed long before I came into existence, I believe). Then I thought of making my slack a bit juicy. I transformed the slacker's idea of the 21st card magic into a computer code. But when I finished the design, it was not a really bad thing. Then I sighed pleasantly - "Ah, being a slacker ain't so bad"...

This is the 21st card magic. If you know the magic, you will still enjoy the tiny piece of program. If you don't know the magic, then you will feel it great.


[I respect the card slacker who invented the magic. This is my way of writing funny. Never mind.]


I suppose it works on Windows OS only. I didn't have a chance to work and test for Mac, or iOS, or other Operating Systems.

Dropbox Download Link (1.3 MB): 21st Magic
 
21st Magic - screenshot of the card fun


First choose a card (select visually, don't click on the card, let me choose the Ace of Diamond). Then click on the green text ("Please choose a card from the cards eblow. Then click on me").

The magic starts and you have to select the row where the card is (In my case, I have to click on "Row Three" as the Ace of Diamond is there, see the screenshot above).

Now the cards shuffle, and you have to select the row where the card moved (In my case, it is the "Row Two" where the Ace of Diamond moved, see below).



At this point the cards shuffle again, and you have to select for the third and the last time the row where the card moved (In my case, I have to click on "Row Two" where the Ace of Diamond moved, see below).


Now the magician will do something - Abraca Debra Scooby Doo, and it will catch your selected card (see below).




That's the fun... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment